Who we are
Whole Influence Network is the name of the company trading as The Passion Junkie and includes our Influencer Certification as well as content on Whole Influence Network and Whole Influence.com.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as revised by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011, and other applicable privacy laws. We are the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”).
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us at any time by any of the following means e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a brand, we have been accredited with the WellSpoken Mark, an international certification for brands who are committed to providing trustworthy wellness and wellbeing information to the public. The WellSpoken Mark certification aims to address and counter poor quality information that has become commonplace in the wellness and wellbeing sectors. Brands who have received the certification mark have undergone a robust assessment of both their content and editorial procedures and have made a public commitment to uphold the highest level of excellence when developing and sharing content. More information about the WellSpoken Mark see www.wearewellspoken.com
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should not use the Health Bloggers Community Website and Whole Influence Network unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
We may collect and process the following data about you when you access or browse the Whole Influence Network Websites:
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Whole Influence Network Websites or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
This includes information you provide when you register to use theWhole Influence Network Websites, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place or event, place an order on theWhole Influence Network Websites, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on theWhole Influence Network Websites, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with the Whole Influence Network Websites.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, photographs, gender, age, date and place of birth, fax number, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin details.
How we may store and use your information
We, or third party data processors acting on our behalf such as mailing companies, courier/delivery companies, distribution companies, printing companies or freelance distribution staff may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
- to make the Whole Influence Network Websites available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already read, purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.